last week Kelli posted her goals for the week and I thought I might try it out this week. Plus, I thought it might be a good post to try out TypePad's iPhone web application. This post is try two, but this time from their original Safari interface for iPhone. The web app just kept spinning, so hopefully this will work better.
So, this week I will:
• Complete my "9 ways to pain" ab routine every day
• Try a quinoa recipe. Not sure if I will try a savory dinner option or a sweet breakfast option.
• Spend at least one hour each evening reading in the peace and quiet.
• Complete one craft project, big or small, as long as I make something. Crafting isn't coming easily these days, so I will feel good if I make even the smallest thing.
• I will get up the guts to tell my USTA tennis captain that I will not be playing for at least the first half of the season.
So what plans do you have for the week?