- Turn this crafty idea into a finished product. I promise, I will actually craft. Wow. It is about time.
- Complete my 9 ways to pain ab workout every day. I have been easy on myself for the last week or so. I need to get back to it.
- Start reading Go Put Your Strengths To Work by Marcus Buckingham. I received it as a gift a while back but haven't started yet. I keep seeing the author’s books referred to on a few of my favorite sites including Carrie and Danielle and Unclutter. When things keep popping up like that for me, it tends to mean that I need to focus in on it, so here I go.
- Pack a craft on the go kit for next week. My Pop is having back surgery (outpatient for stenosis) next Monday and I will be spending a bunch of time waiting at the hospital and will stay with him for the majority of the week. I am thinking knitting.
- Allow myself to watch my favorite TV show premiers without interruption. It may be hard not to multi-task, but I am going to just try to enjoy Heroes, Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy. Update: I couldn't help but change the laundry and flip through a magazine while watching Heroes most excellent season premiere last night. I will try to do better on Thursday, but it is hard to sit still for 3 hours!
- Finally get rid of this darn cold. The cough is lingering and after a week I am ready to be done with it.
What do you have planned for the week?